Product

The mission that my group and I had chosen was YouTube. I personally really enjoyed doing this mission as I had a great interest in YouTube to begin with. My group and I had a groupchat where we text to discuss various options and ideas involving our mission whenever we couldn't meet up. We also met on several occasions in the college library where we worked on our project together. We also spoke to one of the other boys in our college who has their own YouTube channel and asked him questions about how he finds having and using his channel. He showed us how he edits his videos and where he learned how to do it. I found it was great help to get some first hand information. We also allocated ourselves separate tasks to make the process easier and fair so nobody in the group was left with too much work and information to handle. Although, we did not want our project to seem as if it were done by three people separately so we done our allocated tasks together whenever we met up, for the powerpoint we each found different information and put them together and formed a powerpoint as a group. We also made the channel and our videos together so we could all learn the process of recording and editing. Overall it was very enjoyable and I definitely feel as though I know a lot more about YouTube than I did before I started this mission.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Game Brainstorm

Product

Process- Digital Journalism