Process

The mission that my group and I chose to do was YouTube. I liked the idea of doing our mission on Youtube as I am fascinated by YouTube and everything its about. I really wanted to find out more about the history of youtube, the careers within youtube and how adverts work in relation to YouTube. I myself enjoy watching various people on youtube so I think that made the mission a slight bit easier as it was something I had already had a great interest in so I really enjoyed the process of the mission. To form our group we just found out who would also have an interest in youtube and finding out more about it so we could give everyone else whom we were presenting it to a better insight aswell as learning more ourselves. Overall I found it an enjoyable and interesting mission.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Game Design

Process- Digital Journalism

Game Brainstorm