Game Design

  I think the information I have read is so interesting. I never really thought about games as how they’re designed and how they work, to be honest I’ve never really had much thought about them at all. Although after reading what I’ve read I’ve learned a lot. I’ve seen the definition of a game as “play activity with rules that involves conflict” and I thought that is a really good definition of what a game is and I’ve never seen that before so I thought that was a good way of putting it. Games have a set of rules with an outcome that involves no actual prize or wealth from it, which I also learned from what I read. I learned a lot from my reading, including, games are an activity, they have rules, they have conflict, they have goals they are a form of art, although you have to remember games are artificial, they are made up and not real but when we’re playing them that’s not what we have in mind. I enjoyed reading through the information on game design very much. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Game Brainstorm

Process- Digital Journalism

Product