Reflection

I really enjoyed doing this mission as I learned so much more about YouTube and all its about and really just everything I needed to know from careers to advertisements to the history of YouTube and its first ever video. In saying this, I do realise that there is a lot I have to work on for my next mission, like ensuring our work I evident that we all worked together as a group rather than seperately, that our work was all linked and made complete sense when it was being presented to everyone else. Those points are what I feel our group need to work on overall. Although myself I need to work on engaging with my audience and not reading anything from the powerpoint. I feel this would make the audience more interested as they feel they are involved and learning more about our mission.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Game Brainstorm

Game Design

Reflection