Reflection

I really enjoyed doing this mission as I learned so much more about YouTube and all its about and really just everything I needed to know from careers to advertisements to the history of YouTube and its first ever video. In saying this, I do realise that there is a lot I have to work on for my next mission, like ensuring our work I evident that we all worked together as a group rather than seperately, that our work was all linked and made complete sense when it was being presented to everyone else. Those points are what I feel our group need to work on overall. Although myself I need to work on engaging with my audience and not reading anything from the powerpoint. I feel this would make the audience more interested as they feel they are involved and learning more about our mission.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Game Brainstorm

Process- Digital Journalism

Product